Wednesday 21 June 2017

GRAND OPENING OF PUBLIC SPEAKING IN ENGLISH AND ARABIC LANGUAGE FOR MOESLEM STUDENT

Hello nice to meet you onece more time guys, today is 26th day of Ramadhan month for inspiring our leisure time from being annoying, in this case I wanted to share my past experienced when I was a student in Islamic Boarding School 8thn years ago maybe it will be beneficial for you as student in learning English an Arabic Language. Haaa Haaa 😁 (my laught) all right dude here its :

KH. Hasan Abdullah Sahal onece of my inspiring teacher in speaking English and Arabic Language

ENGLISH LANGUAGE
In the name of Allah, the master of the universe peace and sholawatiation be upon our graetes prohet Muhammad SAW he has brought us from the dark priode upto till the bright priode and last we don't forget to thanks to the chairman who has give me time to speech in the front of all of you under the title ......... (Just choose your topic that you want to speak).

ARABIC LANGUAGE  اللغة العربية
اولااحي نسكرالله عزوجل الذي قد اعطان نعماكثيرةحتي نستطيع ان نجتمع في هاذالمكن المبارك، ثنيا ولاننس ايضاان نصل ونسلمءلي نبين محمد صلله عليه وسلم اللذ قد حملن من الزلماتءلي النور، وثالثا ولا ننس ان اشكر ءلي رؤيس الجلسةاللتي قداعطان فرسةنفيسةحتي استطيع ان علقي خطبتي امامكم جميعاتحت العنوان ...... (اسنع المودع بنفسك) معالنجح.

I hope it will be beneficial for you, if I have any mistake please for give me and the last I say you Assalamualaikum Warohmatullahi Wabarokatuh.



No comments:

Post a Comment